Our one-in-a-kind family park & amusement park right next to the Maiskogel valley station is guaranteed to set the pulses of children racing in pure anticipation!
In our Slide Paradise, for example, our little "forces of nature" can work off some of their youthful energy on four spectacular slides. In "Bouncy Castle Land", the up-and-coming acrobats of tomorrow can perfect their jumps, flips and twists. Things are a little more laid back, though not necessarily any quieter, in the play area where there's a combination of games that include a nest swing, net bridge and a climbing wall.
Plenty of seats are available for mom and dad, perfect for kicking back and keeping an eye on the kids. All of our play equipment is up to the latest safety standards and is inspected constantly.
Admission to the Family Park & Amusement Park is free!
Bouncy Castle Land
Our four bouncy castles are just waiting to be conquered by our energetic young princesses and knights. The littlest kids will probably want to get comfortable by practicing their first jumps on "Schnappy". But no doubt our more experienced and more confident acrobats will soon be moving on to even bigger and better things!
- Jungle Castle
- Maisi Castle
- "Schnappy" - the crocodile
- Giraffe Castle
Up to the top, back down. Back up to the top, and down again. It's almost impossible to slow down our young sliding fans. Whether relatively new to slides or already an experienced "pro", everyone is certain to find the perfect slide for them.
Watching the kids have so much fun, the parents might find it impossible to resist dueling it out with their youngsters for family bragging rights. So be sure to have a stopwatch handy!
- wave slide
- flume slide
- freefall slide
- spiral tube slide
Many Other Attractions
Aside from our bouncy castles and slides, we have all kinds of other games and adventure areas just waiting for your children to discover and enjoy:
- Net bridge: Who's brave enough to balance their way across this bridge full of holes?
- Spring rockers: rocking back and forth as fast as you can
- Nest swing: swing like little birds in a nest, either alone or together
- Pedal-car track: where chldren are playfully prepared for driving safely on the real roads once they are older.
- Petting zoo: Our furry friends can't wait for all those hugs and kisses!
- Climbing wall: great practice opportunity for up-and-coming "rock jocks"
- Combo play area: swing, climb, dangle– everything is possible!
- Carousel: turning in circles until your head begins to spin
- Bike park: hills and hollows for rising BMX stars
- Maisi coloring wall: where there are no limits to creativity.
When you are constantly bouncing, sliding, running around and having so much fun, it's no wonder that you'll soon work up quite an appetite. But not to worry, the friendly team at the Maisi Alm have all kinds of snacks, cool drinks and ice-cream creations that they'll pull out of their hats whenever they're needed.